Rene has such an amazing spirit, having gone from being homeless during her teen years, to putting herself through college and owning her own design company which led her to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. This week on the FRP, Cindy and Sally sit down with Rene Geneva, an Austin-based entrepreneur who not only has her own solar company but also runs a very successful Airbnb service with her husband. Her journey is inspiring, and her visit to the FRP podcast is one to remember!
- Rene is currently writing a book on how to Airbnb successfully – scheduled to be published around SXSW 2017.
- She was able to flip into making a profit seven months into her Airbnb journey.
- Rene subscribes to 3 pillars of success:
- 1. Trust Yourself
- 2. Commit to follow-through
- 3. Pay attention to what actions work
- She learned solar as a means to power her factory in Nicaragua.
- Rene was one of the first designers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week to merge organic materials with high-end fashion.
- She has even helped save a man’s life!
What can this woman not do? AND, for the FRP listeners, Rene is offering a free mini-book on how to Airbnb! Stayed tuned for next week when Sally and Cindy share their Holiday Survival Guide!