Stephen Shortnacy and Paola Aguillon from Corazon Tanguero offer Argentine Tango lessons and workshops here in Austin.
- Argentine Tango is not the Hollywood style we have seen in movies.
- Dance is more about the non-verbal communication and learning to be aware and being present in the moment.
- Learn to have that human connection in a safe environment.
- Tango can be done with non-traditional roles, such as Queer Tango.
- Tango might even help Cindy allow someone else to lead.
- What does PPACK Stand for? Practice, Patience, Awareness, Communication and Kindness
Also published on Medium.